Monday, September 3, 2012

we're back!

Our first week of school was hectic, scary and fun all at the same time. Getting our wacky schedules coordinated has definitely been a task! These peas are everywhere!

Anne Pea started her cross country practices this week. Last year she was gung-ho for cross country and this year, well, her enthusiasm is lackluster. I think it's because they lost their amazing coach after last season (even I miss you, Coach Martin!). Hopefully, once the meets get going, her competitive spirit will kick in to overdrive! Even though the meets are on Saturday mornings, early, they really are so much fun! She's also in yearbook and band this year. {She has a few actual classes, too, I think.} Overall, she's having a blast! She said she knew it would be a great year when she walked into lunch the first day and her friends were saving her seat for her from last year! :)

Abby Pea is a sophomore in high school! {Yes, you can all gasp!} Her livelihood is still dance, but this year it's with the Marquettes! McKinney High had a football game on Friday and it was so much fun to see her down on the field! They are really awesome and a great group of girlie peas! The game itself was a blast! McKinney High won their first game in over a year! I was so excited for them! My throat was sore the next morning from all the cheering! I can't wait for the game next week!

Of course, I had to take a few photos (okay, more like 100)! By the time I actually found Abby on the field, their performance was almost over! But, there are only about 10 more games left to go! :)

Here's a little pea-k!


She's in there somewhere!




This is Lauren Em, the Captain! She's also Abby's Big Sis! We're pretty proud that out of all the girls, she chose Abby to be her Little Sis! Huge honor!






I could watch her all day! Although, I did most of my watching through the camera lens. I think I'll have Anne Pea video the next performance so I can see it later!


"New Year, New Record!" And they started it off right!



Even sitting in the stands they are in sync and precise. Very cool!


I'll give you ten points if you can find her! :)





Dancing in the stands to the band was her favorite! You could tell by the look on her face! They were having a blast! (It probably helps when your team is winning!)





See?! We won! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment