Sunday, August 19, 2012

school days are almost here :(

I don't know whether I am happy or sad that school starts in a week. These peas have been enjoying the summer and I have been enjoying my easy commute! So much has to happen in this last week before school starts, I don't know if we can get it all done!

Anne Pea has cross country coming up, and I hope to get her into tennis lessons this year. I still don't know how she's going to get back and forth from school yet; she's a transfer this year since we moved last March. We don't have the bus to rely on anymore. We always manage to work something out though! Tennis lessons will depend on the after school schedule. I don't want my baby peas to grow up faster than they are, but this is when it would be great to have another driver in the family!

Anne Pea has been our babysitting girl lately! She's a fantastic little sitter and so mature for her age. It's good and bad all at the same time. She should be the one being babysat! She's my baby! :(

*Update* Did I mention my baby pea is 5' 6 1/4" tall?!? How does one make these peas stop growing?!?

Abby Pea seems like she's already in school! She's doing summer homework and dancing every day. I think once school starts, she should just pack up and move into MHS! I wonder if she could fit inside her dance locker....

I took a beautiful picture of my girls this morning on our way to church. It was just with my phone; nothing fancy. I just love these sweet peas so much!


{Blessings to you all from us!}

No comments:

Post a Comment