Wednesday, August 8, 2012

a little shout out

I just have to recognize some of my favorite people in the whole world. Today is my father-in-law's birthday! I want to wish Tim a blessed birthday! He's such an awesome person. I wish we were closer to our Tim and Paula because we just adore them!

A few days ago it would have been Grandpa Jack's birthday. (Jon's grandpa, Tim's dad.) Jon and I miss him and all our grandparents that we have lost so much. We think of them daily and strive to be the kind of amazing people that they were and are. We're still so blessed to have some of our grandparents with us!!

It was also my awesome sister-in-law's birthday! Kaley is such a sweet person and awesome momma! I love her dearly!

Jon's Uncle Brian also celebrated a birthday yesterday, I think. (Sorry if I have the wrong day! They're all kind of running together!)

On top of all this, it was my parents' anniversary on the 2nd! I can't believe they've made it 38 years! Pretty amazing for a couple of high school sweethearts!! I am so blessed to have them as parents! They are truly an example of love and perseverance! I love you so much!

I pray blessings overflow for each one of these special people in our lives! We would not be who we are without you and can't imagine our lives without you in them! Thank you so much for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment