Saturday, September 8, 2012

big week ahead!

Yesterday was my last day at Geomap Company. I have a new job that starts Monday morning! I am definitely excited and nervous! It's hard for me to change, so this is a pretty big deal. Queen Pea is moving up! Pray for me (and the family) during this big change!

So, speaking of a big week, our baby girl is turning {FOURTEEN YEARS OLD}!!! Yes, you read that correctly! 14! I don't know how this has happened! Anne Pea is such an awesome girlie and I can't tell you how blessed we are to have her in our lives! You will see photos on her big day!

I also have a photo shoot for a sweet, special family tomorrow! I am excited to photograph this family in beautiful Waxahachie!

Last week was also a pretty big week. Abby Pea performed at another *winning* football game! The Marquettes were amazing as always! I knew they were good before, but seeing the other drill teams compared to the Marquettes...well, there just is no comparison! I was able to get a press pass and got some photos from the field. That was a pretty awesome experience! Hopefully, the pics were good enough that I'll get to do it again!

See the McKinney Marquettes website here! It has photos, information and the game schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment