Wednesday, September 19, 2012

greener pastures?

What a crazy week and a half! I don't even know where to begin! I started my new job last Monday. That seems like it was two months ago! I am really unsure if it will work out. I usually have a great intuition about things and a great determination to "make it work," as Tim Gunn would say. I think my hunch on this one may have been totally wrong! I don't even know what to do about it. All I can do is keep looking and pray that God gives me direction on this. I have already learned a great lesson that maybe I'm not so smart after all and I have a long way to go before I know it all! There I said it! {That hurts!}

I have always been an advocate of "the grass isn't always greener on the other side" mentality. But, sometimes you just have to take a risk. You never know until you jump in with both feet. Well, I know that my feet need to keep looking and I need prayers for another opportunity to come my way. And, in case you're in the area, I am taking any and all photography appointments! I'd love to make that my full time job! So, it starts here!

Love to you all! I pray many blessings for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment