Thursday, December 1, 2011

thankfulness

I am so late with updating my blog! So much has happened in the last couple weeks! We've had ups and downs, and been all over the place! Well, at least the state of Texas!

Abby Pea has had a roller coaster ride lately. Her Christmas recital is coming up, which means "The Nutcracker." We all thought she was a shoe in for the Arabian solo! We even sent her home...on a plane...by herself...to get home in time for an audition! The Saturday after Thanksgiving! She had to cut her holiday short, AND...

...She didn't get the solo! It broke her heart and mine! She is however, in a great piece and will be beautiful and wonderful!

Now, Abby Pea just needs to get her Spanish grade in line! :)


Anne Pea has just been a terrible, rotten girl! Just kidding! She's as mellow and easy going as ever! She's making straight A's and she's just about pea-erfect! She gets a little sassy here and there, but I'm not complaining! She was a great passenger on our drive home from Hale Center. It was just the two of us and it was splendid! 


King Pea...he's been working his tail off, if peas had tails! He worked through the Thanksgiving holiday so that he can be off for Christmas! We peas missed him terribly. His Mom and G.G. missed him (even his mother-in-law missed him)! 


So...the reason I am here! To let you know what Queen Pea is thankful for!


my iPhone
fluffy towels
my stinky dogs
television
computers
mustard
grapefruits


Okay, seriously...I am so thankful and blessed beyond measure! My cup runneth over! I am so thankful for our friends and family, and my friends who are family, and my family who are friends! I have the pea-rettiest daughters who are so extremely different and talented in their own ways. I thank God he let me be their Momma Pea! I am thankful for my King Pea who doesn't have enough time with his girlie peas, who works so hard for us, who always puts himself last, who holds and/or purchases purses, flowers, tutus, bows, ipods, rubber bands, lipstick, tote bags, boxes of feminine products, nail polish, straighteners, panties, and bottles of wine! And he sometimes brings us free food! :) 


And I am most thankful to God for blessing me with all of this! I know where my gifts come from, and I could never thank Him enough! 



We spent Thanksgiving Day with Jon's mom and her husband, Gary. It was great to see them and visit our hometown (okay, not MY hometown, per se, but the rest of my Peas'!)

No comments:

Post a Comment