Sunday, May 27, 2012

marquette this, marquette that

This seems to have become the Abby Pea blog! Since she has become a Marquette, it's been a whirlwind of blue and gold. She recently performed at McKinney High's spring football game. I have to say, I was pretty impressed with how awesome they were! The football team was...eh. The cheerleaders were...eh.  I thought the Marquettes would be about as impressive, but man, I was wrong! They were fantastic! I wish I would have gotten it on video, but alas, my first instincts are to take photos. So, here's Abby Pea, Marquette-style!



They were just practicing here. They're usually much more smiley!


Summer showing her "L's!" L is for Lion!




This is Abby's friend, Lindsay! They've danced together for a while now, and she's a Marquette officer this year.


Abby is the second from the left! They did their kick routine to the fight song.



Her kicks were amazing!



I got one of her mid-air!



Final pose! This is the first time I can't wait for football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment