Sunday, May 27, 2012

anne pea update

Yes, I do have another child! She's just in her "off season." She recently had her Spring Band concert. She's quite the beautiful flute player! I love listening to her practice in her room. The flute she's playing with was my Aunt Suzy's, then mine. Abby Pea used it for two years, then it got passed down to Anne Pea. I can't remember how well Suzy played, but I do know that Anne is definitely the best player out of the three Peas! She loves band, so I hope I get to hear more of her talent in the future. 

She is also looking into babysitting classes to take over the summer. She has a few "regulars" and since she's the more nurturing of the two, I think these classes will come in handy. She told me she wanted to relax all summer and have no plans. Yeah, right! 

I'm going to brag about her for another minute. She may be my less "visible" child, but she's also my most compliant, easy-going, all-around sweet pea! And, she is our comedienne, believe it or not. She makes me laugh and smile every day! I don't have to fight with her about her grades, doing the dishes or cleaning her room. She's certainly the Yin to Abby's Yang. Or is it the Yang to Abby's Yin? Either way, I just wanted you to know! :)

Here she is at her last concert. She can't hide from my camera when she's in the middle of playing a concert. 


Ha, Anne! I got you this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment