Sunday, May 27, 2012

a birthday fit for a king

King Pea recently had a birthday, and I think it may have been the best ever! He had the entire weekend off, so we had to fill it with some fun goodness! We ate pizza at this amazing place, Picasso's. Not your momma's Pizza Hut, that's for sure! We met up with our favoritest friends for some brewskys at a downtown Dallas bar. Then we went to the Dave Matthew's Band concert, with a little tailgating before and after! They're also our favoritest! (It's a word; I just made it up!)


I can't remember having such a laid back, awesomely, awesome day! I love my Sweet Pea! He's a keeper! 




Birthday buddies, King Pea and Laura Kay! I don't know if May 19th can handle any more awesome births!


We were singing to them and they had Pop Rock cupcakes! Yum!


Awful picture! Fun times though!


It could not have been more beautiful!


This is obviously before Dave came out because we're all still sitting down! After they hit the stage, our bums didn't hit the ground again!

No comments:

Post a Comment