Sunday, October 9, 2011

abby pea's first date!

Abby Pea-Homecoming 2011

Abby Pea and Jonathon Pea-Homecoming 2011

Yes, my pea went on her first official date to homecoming. I don't know whether I should be proud, terrified, or hysterical. So, I am a little of all of the above. On one hand, I am so blessed to see the pea she's become. On another hand, I am terrified of the whole dating thing that she's embarking on (I remember those days, which is exactly why I am terrified). On the other hand, I am clearly not old enough to have dating peas! These growing peas give me panic attacks and make me hypea-ventilate. I know that's too many hands, but I always needed at least one more any way!

She had a great time, and I must admit, Jonathon seems like a real sweetie pea. I didn't have a complete meltdown and we all survived. So I think it's a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment