Wednesday, November 2, 2011

how can it be november already?

November? When did this happen? My sweet Daddy Pea had a birthday yesterday. I don't know how old he is because I quit counting my birthdays at 24 (hee, hee).  


When people ask how old my peas are, I tell them how old they are. Then I have to explain how I was a child bride and was sold for some pigs. I was forced to have children when I was a wee pea. 


So, how did it get to be November already? Where has 2011 gone? It's almost over! I haven't even thought about Christmas gifts yet. What do I buy these peas anyway? I can't even read the 700 emails piling up in my inbox. Can I just get some more time? 


Just today, I'm driving home and my car warning light comes on. It says "Tire Maintenance." Then, not two minutes later, my gas light comes on. And I swear, five minutes from the house, my oil change light comes on. November is apparently the month that my car needs help! 


When I get time, I'll be sure to figure all this out. I will also post some pics from Halloween. The peas were so cute! I'll do it...in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment