Friday, October 19, 2012

video trouble

I tried several different tactics to get a decent quality video of Abby Pea's first pep rally performance loaded onto my blog. After much frustration, I pretty much gave up. I then remembered that I had made a Vimeo account at one point during college and decided to add that as a link onto this homepage. You can also click here to view it!

While I am sure I am expecting too much from my Iphone video capabilities, it would be nice if you actually could see what was going on! The compression was horrific trying to get it to upload directly. The quality still isn't what I wanted, but is so much better than the other options I tried. So, from now on when I have a video I want to share with you, I'll make sure to let you know! :)

One of these days I'll have it all figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment