Tuesday, February 14, 2012

bah hum love

Valentine's Day is always a bit of a bummer for me. So is Mother's Day. Let's just say I get the short end of the stick when it comes to any day that causes a restaurant to be busy. I think I can actually count on two fingers how many times we've shared a Valentine's Day together. So, my work family were my my Valentines this year!


We planned a yummy Valentine's Day luncheon for all of our employees. We had Italian food and homemade desserts. Everything was red and pink (and the boss pea does not like pink)! It was so cool to brighten our dungeon up a bit! :)


And...I also got a Valentine's Day card from a boy! We have a comedian at our workplace and let's just say, he got my personality to a pea!


In case you can't read it, it says:


Life is like a box of chocolate...


...Filled with Vodka!


It will get you drunk and make you fat. Happy V.D. (Valentine's Day)
There is also a fat, drunk, dead Queen Pea drawn on there! I laughed all day!



P.S.  King Pea was a sweet pea and got me chocolates! Dark chocolates! My favorite! Valentine's Day may suck, but I love my hubby and I know he loves me! We'll have our own Valentine's Day soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment